This is a living schedule and subject to change
CS for All
||Intro to CS and the course
||Intro to Python
- Python Quick Reference
- This is a reference for looking up the Python topics we have discussed in class.
- Python Documentation
- Official Python 3.4 Documentation.
- This is a good place to work on your Python chops.
- Installing Spyder
- A quick guide on installing Python with the course libraries installed.
- The logic simulator we will be using for the class.
- HMMM Assembler
- The files required to run the HMMM assembler and simulator. Direction can be found in the included README file. This is not required if you are using the Mac Spyder installation.