- Installing Spyder
- A quick guide on installing Python with the course libraries installed.
- Python Quick Reference
- A brief reference for Python topics we discuss in class.
- Python Documentation
- Official Python 3.5 Documentation.
- Exercises for extra Python programming practice.
- Code combat
- Another place to work on basic coding skills.
- Python Challenge
- Give your Python skills a challenge!
- Dive into Python
- If you want to go farther into Python, this is a reasonable book to start with.
- CSS tutorial,
W3Schools CSS Demo,
Zen Garden CSS Demo
- Learn HTML and CSS!
- The logic simulator we use in this course.
- HMMM Assembler
- The files required to run the HMMM assembler and simulator. Direction can be found in the included README file. This is not required if you are using the Mac Spyder installation.
- pyProcessing Reference
- Various resources for using pyProcessing